Marine Technology Reporter MagazineMarine Technology Reporter magazine is the world's largest audited circulation publication serving the global Marine Technology Market. From offshore energy to subsea defense to science and technology, MTR covers it all.
Each issue is packed with the latest cutting edge technology from the industry’s leading companies, as well as exclusive insights and market analysis that are critical in today's subsea industry.
If it is subsea industry related technology you seek, you will find it in Marine Technology Reporter Magazine.
Audited By BPA Subscribe
Feature : Hydrographic Survey Sonar
Feature : Oceanographic Instrumentation & Sensors
Feature : Underwater Vehicle Annual
Autonomous Vehicle Operations
● Subsea Electrification & Residency
● ROV Technology: Work Class to Micro Systems
● Thruster Tech: Underwater Propulsion
● Underwater Tools & Manipulators
● Beacons, Flashers & Tracking Systems
MTR100: Focus on 100 Leading Companies, People and Innovations in the Subsea Space
● Interconnect: Underwater Cables & Connectors
● Offshore Inspection, Maintenance & Repair (IMR)
● Underwater Imaging: Lights, Cameras, Lasers & Multibeam Sonars
Ocean Observation: Gliders, Buoys & Sub-Surface Networks
● Acoustic Doppler Sonar Technologies ADCPs and DVLs
● Instrumentation: Profilers, Samplers & Sediment Corers
● Fresh Water Monitoring & Sensors
● Seafloor Mapping
● Geospatial Software Systems for Hydrography